Streaming With Nicecast
- Improved Track Titles Nicecast now has more flexible track titles – customize as you like!
- djay Support Nicecast and djay from algoriddim make a great team!
- You’re On The Air Create a radio station that can be heard globally via the Net!
- Commercial Free Radio Broadcast your iTunes Library and hear your favorite music anywhere!
- One-Click Broadcasting Transmit any audio instantly: iTunes, mics and much more.
- Live Shows And Events Take a laptop and broadcast concerts, sports, lectures and more.
- DJ With VoiceOver Use the VoiceOver Effect to mix in DJ commentary on your stream.
- Broadcast A Call-In Show Plug in a microphone and use Skype to chat.
Easy To Use
- Easy As A-B-C A snap to set up: A) Select your source B) Play audio C) Click Start Broadcast.
- UPnP & NAT-PMP Nicecast automatically configures routers which support UPnP or NAT-PMP.
- Zero-Click Broadcasting Once you’ve got Nicecast set, you can broadcast just by launching.
- Instant Updates Nicecast leverages the power of Sparkle to get your new versions.
- Help From Server Checker The built-in Server Checker makes sure your stream is accessible to the world.
Harness The Power
- Audio Plugin Standards Works with hundreds of VST and Audio Unit plugins.
- Powered By Icecast Nicecast provides a simple interface for the incredible power of Icecast.
- Quality Settings Use higher quality for great sound or support more listeners with lower quality!
Even More Features!
- Archive Your Broadcasts Save broadcasts to MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless or AIFF files.
- Easy Listening Listeners tune in on any platform with any MP3 player, around the world.
- Dock Information Animate the dock icon to show broadcasting and listener counts.
- Stream Control Need to password protect your stream for extra privacy? No problem!
- Streaming Information Song info is pulled from many apps and shown to listeners!
- SliMP3 & Roku Support Create an MP3 stream of iTunes audio then tune in with wifi audio hardware.
- Send Audio To Live365 Stream audio to a Live365 account or other external servers.
- Manual Track Titles Too Insert track titles manually for unsupported applications.
- Listener Stats See current listeners and view statistics for all listeners.